- Made from satin, lined by 100% Cotton twill.
- 14 Spiral steel bones are distributed all around the corset
- 2 Flat steel bones at back for better lacing grip and stability
- All bones are placed under cotton bone casing
- Metal busk front opening
- Lace up back
- 6.5 - 7.0 meters long lace for tight lacing the corset
- Grommets in the back 16 x 2 = 32 total
- Made up of 16 panels, 8 on each half
- Modesty panel 6 inches wide
- 1 inch wide satin waist tape for perfect grip & hold
- 6 Suspender loops at the bottom
- Aster pattern perfect for Regular torso female
- Center Front: 14 inches (35.56 cm)
- Bust to Bottom Length: 15.5 inches (39.37 cm)
- Side Length: 14 inches (35.56 cm)
- Center Back: 15.5 inches (39.37 cm)
Overbust Corset Size Guide
We recommend that you order Overbust corset 2-3 inches below your natural waist measurements to allow for cinching. if you have a 29 inch waist, we would recommend that you purchase a Corset Size:26. A size 26 will have a 26 inch waist when fully laced shut. Make sure you cross check our below given Bust and Hip measurement ratio. If you don't fit into any of the size given below, plz contact our support for size recommendation.
The length of garments vary according to style. Please see 'PRODUCT DETAILS' on individual product pages for items specific length measurements.